The Village will be open on Easter Sunday (April 16). Select stores will be closed and hours may vary. Please see list below or contact individual stores for hours of operation.
- Coastal Footwear - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- FortyEight - A Wine Bar - 12:00 to 9:00 pm
- Hege's - 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (Easter Brunch)
- Islands Mercantile - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Java Java - 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Las Olas - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Lilly Pulitzer - 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- SeaCoast Sports and Outfitters - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Southern Tide Kiawah - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Beija Flor - CLOSED
- Kiawah Spirits - CLOSED
- Ladles - CLOSED
- Leggiadro - CLOSED
- Roberta Roller Rabbit - CLOSED
- Scout & Molly's - CLOSED
- Tommy Bahama - CLOSED
- Urban Nirvana Spa - CLOSED
- Vineyard Vines - CLOSED
Village Hours & Holidays
CURRENT VILLAGE HOURS (Labor Day - December 31 & March 1 - Memorial Day):
Monday -Saturday 10 am – 6 pm; Sunday 1 – 6 pm
*Some stores have extended hours during this time. Please check individual business pages for specific hours.
Summer Hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day):
Monday - Saturday 10 am – 8 pm; Sunday 1 – 6 pm
Winter Hours (January & February):
Monday - Saturday 10 am – 5 pm; Sunday 1 – 5 pm
Design Center Hours:
Monday - Saturday 10 am – 6 pm; closed Sunday
Additional extended hours may apply for holidays and special events. Individual businesses may offer extended hours throughout the year. Visit the store pages for specific hours.
Freshfields Village is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Hours for banks and the liquor store are limited as mandated by state and federal laws. Grocer and restaurant hours are extended. Please check for individual store hours.
Management Office Hours:
Monday - Friday (8:30 am to 5:00 pm)